AC Tune Up Includes 24 Point AC Unit Inspection
Avoid Costly AC Repairs With Our Air Conditioner Tune Up
Why is a Universal Air and Heat AC tune up Better?
Our Complete AC Maintenance Tune-up Includes:
- Up to 1 pound of Freon (r410a)
- Add solution to drain line
- Evaporator coil deoderizer
- 24 point inspection
*Additional charge for R22 Freon
Universal Air and Heat offers the most comprehensive air conditioner Tune Up Preventative maintenance and AC Unit inspection in the industry in Miami, Broward, Palm Beach and Tampa Florida.
- Check electrical connections and general wiring.
- Check refrigerant levels. Make sure there are appropriate pressures for efficient AC use.
- Check condition of condenser coil. Check fins for proper airflow.
- Check condenser fan motor.
- Check for leaks around service valves. Tighten if needed.
- Check electrical disconnect.
- Check condition of insulation on the suction line.
- Make sure reversing valve on heat pump works.
- Check low voltage wiring on condenser unit.
- Check amperage on compressor.
- Check or clean filters, some units have two filters.
- Inspect air handler for visible microbial growth on coils and fan blower.
- Check condition of evaporator in Air Handling Unit
- Check fins for proper airflow.
- Check drain lines in all drain pans.
- Put drain tablets in evaporator section to keep drains clean and clear.
- Check capacitors.
- Check contactors.
- Check low voltage wiring in the entire system
- Check supply air plenum for visible air leaks.
- Check operation via thermostat (both heat and AC modes).
- Check electric heat strips in Air Handler Unit.
- Check burner if unit has gas heat.
- Check Delta T reading across evaporator coil.
“Our Guarantee to you”
A Universal Air and Heat air conditioner tune up can be compared to a regular air conditioning tune up on steroids. You will immediately notice the difference in not only the performance of your air conditioning system, you will immediately notice a big difference in the cleaner fresher air it produces.
We clean the evaporator coil, air filter and check for microbial growth inside your air handler (indoor unit).
When you include an air conditioning Tune Up as part of your routine air conditioner maintenance you will have peace of mind, knowing that your air conditioner will be running at peak performance during the hottest days of the year. Having a routine AC Tune Up is a proactive step towards protecting your expensive, air conditioning investment. When you purchase an annual air conditioning maintenance contract from universal air and Heat, we will come out twice per year and perform a complete AC Tune up in addition to FREE service calls if needed ($49 value), and 10% off parts and labor if any air conditioning repairs are needed.
Call Universal Air and Heat for all of your air conditioning and indoor air quality needs