Carrier Coastal Heat Pump – Lower Prices on Carrier Infinity 16 Coastal Heat Pump in Tampa, Florida
Carrier Infinity 16 Coastal Heat Pump 25HNB6**C Product Specs
OUTDOOR COOLING UNIT THAT WITHSTANDS SALT AIR WITH SUPERIOR AIR CONDITIONING EFFICIENCY, COMFORT AND CONTROL
If you are shopping for a low price on a new Carrier Coastal Heat Pump in Tampa Florida and Clearwater Florida, Universal Air and Heat offers lower prices, free estimates and fast Carrier coastal heat pump installation. Shop around, then call us! We will meet or beat any written estimate from any equally qualified and credentialed air conditioning company.
The Carrier Infinity 16 Coastal heat pump includes both one- and two-stage heat pump units. The two-stage heat pump unit operates mostly in a more economical, lower stage. They are engineered to team with an Carrier Infinity 16 Coastal heat pump to create an economical HYBRID HEAT® dual fuel heat pump system, which saves you money all year-round.
- WeatherShield™ protection for superior seacoast corrosion resistance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes
- Superior summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity air conditioning system control
Efficiency Up to 17.2 SEER
Heating Efficiency Up to 9.6 HSPF
Comfort Features – Best
Carrier Infinity 16 Coastal Heat Pump 25HNB6**C
If you live within 10 miles of the seacoast, chances are you know how harsh salt air can be on an outdoor air conditioning unit. This advanced Carrier Infinity 16 Coastal heat pump is designed to withstand the rigors of your environment and is backed by one of the best seacoast warranties you’ll find for a heat pump.
With the Carrier Infinity 16 Coastal heat pump you can also enjoy two-stage compressor comfort, exceptional cooling and heating efficiency and, when paired appropriately with the Infinity control, greater energy savings and convenient heat pump system management features.
Should you choose to add an Infinity heat pump with variable-speed blower motor you can have an energy-smart, Hybrid Heat® system with exceptional year round comfort and savings.
You’ll also want to keep your indoor air as clean as possible with the award-winning Infinity air purifier that kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs, pollen and mold captured and is effective against 13 known pathogens including the common cold.
- WeatherShield™ protection featuring ArmorPlate™ coil coating5, 100% paint coverage and WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection for superior seacoast-corrosion resistance
- Up to 17.2 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 9.6 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for excellent comfort and quiet
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Ideal Defrost heating operation with Infinity control
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty
- 5-year coastal corrosion parts limited warranty
- Up to 17.2 SEER
- Up to 13.3 EER
- Up to 9.6 HSPF
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels
- WeatherShield™ protection package
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
We are a leader in air conditioning in the Tampa, Florida area and offer 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Universal Air and Heat is licensed, insured, EPA certified and BBB rated. We are your one stop source for all of your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs.
Call us for your free heating and cooling estimate today!