HydroTech Water Source Heat Pumps Are The most Energy Efficient HVAC System On The Market.
The HydroTech Water Source Heat Pumps Are Made in The USA, Built For Florida and Can Last Up to 20 Years.
HydroTech Water Source Heat Pump Applications:
HydroTech Water Source Heat Pumps are perfect for Schools, Condominiums, Office Buildings, Hospitals, Assisted Living Facilities, Hi Rise Apartment Buildings and more.
Water Source Heat Pumps (WSHP) are essentially water cooled air conditioning systems or water cooled HVAC systems that move heat and do it more efficiently than any other heating and cooling system technology. Their simplicity is truly amazing. They are as simple to service and install as a residential air conditioning unit, and they last an amazingly long time. ASHRAE estimates a more than twenty year life expectancy. That’s because they don’t have to work as hard as other air conditioning or heat pump systems to move heat from one place to another.
The entire water cooled air conditioning system is contained in a single unit and housed in the same space as a typical air conditioner’s air handler (indoor unit). Instead of having a separate condensing unit (outdoor unit) and air handler (indoor unit), like a typical split system air conditioning unit, the entire heating and cooling system is in contained in a package unit that has a smaller footprint than most AC unit air handlers.
The only external component would be from either a water tower on the roof of your building or a nearby body of water.
Typical Straight Cool Heat Pumps were primarily used along the West Coast, North Florida and Tampa Florida area until now. The Hydrotech Water Source Heat Pump has changed that and is widely used along the coast lines of South Florida in hi-rise buildings and condominiums along Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hillsboro Beach, Boca Raton, Palm Beach and Jupiter FL.
WS(V)(H) (C)(X) Vertical / Horizontal Series Water Source Heat Pump
The HydroTech Water Source Heat Pump is the most feature-packed heat pump product available today.
The HydroTech Water Source Heat Pump includes many standard features found only in higher priced products, plus a number of unique features including:
- 2-speed blower operation in the summer: The Hydro-Tech removes more moisture from the air by operating on a lower speed for up to 10 minutes before quietly switching to a higher speed. An even higher speed is also available for high static applications.
- The HydroTech Water Source Heat Pump has the smallest footprint of any product in its class ensures a perfect fit when replacing older models in tight closets (even the 036 model is only 21.5 wide by 21.5 deep!).
- Blower assemblies are field-reversible 180 degrees. This option can improve airflow when the units are installed in closets with very little room for supply plenums.
Optional Vacated Premises Control (VPC) kit with reset feature:
- Ensures that the heat pump unit will operate a minimum of one or two hours per day during extended periods of unoccupancy. This option also includes an automatic reset feature. If a fault occurs, the heat pump system will shut down, but then automatically reset every 24 hours. If the same fault exists each day, the unit will lockout on the fourth day and have to be manually reset.
- Fully insulated with ¾” Tuf-Skin RX™, which offers greater sound absorption and better thermal efficiency.
- The insulation has a special acrylic coating that’s formulated with an EPA registered anti-microbial agent.
Removable discharge flange:
- Provides additional installation clearance.
- Tool-less filter rack installation:
- Can be installed after the unit is in the closet, providing additional installation clearance.
- State-of-the-art Digital Control Module
Additional Standard Features:
- 100% Factory Tested!
- R-410A Refrigerant –
- All units operate with environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Thermoplastic Condensate Pan-Sloped for positive drainage
- High and Low pressure Service Ports
- Refrigerant Filter-drier and Discharge Muffler
- Panel-mounted FPT Water Connections – No back-up wrench needed.
- Removable Panels for Service
- 50 VA Transformer
- 1″ Throwaway Filter
- Optional Features:
- Cupro nickel Coaxial Heat Exchanger
- Vacated Premises Control
- E-Coated Air Coil Corrosion Protection
- Compressor Cover:
- A heavy duty insulated compressor cover that reduces unwanted compressor noise (must be field installed on the WSVC unit before the unit is installed in the closet).
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor
Call For Your FREE Heating and Cooling System Estimate Today!