Low Priced Goodman Heat Pump GSH13 – Brandon FL
Goodman Heat Pump GSH13 With up to 13 SEER Performance
Goodman Heat Pump GSH13
- R-422 Refrigerant
- up to 13 SEER / 7.7 HSPF Performance
- Excellent Warranty Protection
With this Low Priced Goodman Heat Pump model GSH13 , you will enjoy top quality, high-efficiency cooling — all at a refreshingly affordable price.
With this Goodman heat pump system, you will enjoy year-round comfort, thanks to energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best Goodman offers.
Even on the hottest Brandon Florida days, you can keep your home cool and comfortable while enjoying low energy costs with a high-efficiency Goodman Heat Pump. Don’t choose between affordability, durability, and optimum cooling comfort.
Goodman included many high end features to their higher-efficiency heat pumps that are usually only found on the more costly heat pump systems in the industry.
Install a Goodman Heat Pump in your Brandon FL home and get all three — and what we believe to be the best warranty protection in the heating and cooling industry. Remember that higher SEER and HSPF numbers reflect the most energy-efficient cooling and heating systems.
All Goodman Heat Pumps come with excellent warranty coverage. Your new Goodman Heat Pump model GSH13 is covered by a 5-Year Parts Limited Warranty. Applies to original purchaser of the central heat pump system as long as they live in the same single-family Brandon FL residence. All functional parts are covered by a 5-Year Parts Limited Warranty. So if you’re looking for a solid performing, low priced heat pump you need look no farther than Goodman.
Goodman Heat Pump GSH13 Product Specs:
- High-performance, energy-efficient compressor
- For use with R-22 refrigerant; charged with inert gas for shipping
- Liquid refrigerant return protection
- Factory-installed bi-flow, liquid-line filter drier
- Three-bladed fan and louvered sound-control top
- High-efficiency condenser coil made of corrugated aluminum fins and rifled refrigeration-grade copper tubing
- Louvered cabinet made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel that protects the coil
- Appliance-quality, post-paint finish resists the effects of weather and time
- Department of Energy (DOE) rated