Trane XR16 Heat Pump Sales, Repair and Installation
Trane High Efficiency XR16 Heat Pump Product Specifications
Universal Air and Heat sells the new Trane high efficiency XR16 heat pumps at prices below what your would expect. The Trane high efficiency XR16 heat pump gives you the heating and cooling reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane along with the energy efficiency you deserve. The Trane XR16 heat pump offers up to a 18.0 SEER rating when matched with Trane variable speed air handlers. Apply for special financing online (with approved credit).
- Up to 18.00 SEER
- Climatuff® heat pump compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
Trane XR16 Heat Pumps Offer Comfort Without Compromise
The Trane XR16 heat pump’s SEER rating of up to 18.0 and HSPF of up to 9.5 make it a very energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
The Trane XR16 heat pump’s two stages of cooling and heating meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings so every room in your home stays comfortable every day of the year.
Durable and economical
The Trane XR16 heat pump’s increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all Trane XR16 heat pump components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your Trane XR16 heat pump for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Trane XR16 Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Protection
- 10-year on heat pump compressor
- 10-year on heat pump outdoor coil
- 10-year on heat pump internal functional parts
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Trane XR16 Heat Pump Product Specifications
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XR16 heat pump includes:
- Two-stage Climatuff® heat pump compressors
- Galvanized-steel louvered panels
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ heat pump outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ rust-proof basepan
- Sound insulator on heat pump compressors (on select models)
Trane XR16 heat pump models (R-410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XR16 Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation.
Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat pump compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat pump outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat pump internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.