High Efficiency Trane Two Stage Air Conditioner at Low Prices in Fort Lauderdale
Fast AC Repair Service and AC Unit Installation at a Price You Will Love
Trane XL16i Two Stage Air Conditioner Product Specifications
Trane XL16i Air Conditioner
When choosing a new air conditioning system for your Ft Lauderdale, Florida home, consider the Trane XL16i two-stage air conditioner for the ultimate in high-efficiency cooling. The Trane XL16i two-stage air conditioner offers zoned cooling for flexible family comfort. The Trane XL16i two-stage air conditioner has the ability to cool every room to the right temperature evenly and efficiently. So even the hard-to-cool parts of your Fort Lauderdale home will be comfortable and easy to relax in. Take advantage of generous FPL rebate incentives and attractive finance options.
- Up to 18.00 SEER
- Two-stage Climatuff® air conditioner compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
Enhanced Cooling. Efficient Control.
The impressive, Trane XL16i Two Stage Air Conditioner SEER rating of up to 18.0 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort in Ft Lauderdale, FL.
The Trane XL16i’s air conditioner offers two stages of cooling and heating to meet any Ft Lauderdale, FL outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings. every room in your home will stay cool and comfortable.
Durable and economical
Increased air conditioning efficiency may substantially lower your Ft Lauderdale home cooling costs. See how much you can save using our FPL Rebates and energy cost chart. With Federal Energy Tax Credits, and attractive Trane Air Conditioning finance options, there has never been a better time to buy a Trane air conditioning unit.
Materials for all components in the Trane XL16i Two Stage Air Conditioner are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your Trane XL16i Two Stage Air Conditioner for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable Ft Lauderdale FL home.
Trane XL16i Air Conditioner Registered Limited Warranty Protection
- 12-year on compressor
- 10-year on outdoor coil
- 10-year on internal functional parts
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your Trane air conditioning unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The Trane XL16i air conditioner includes:
- Durable Climatuff® air conditioner compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ II top
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ non-corrosive air conditioner base pan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Quick-Sess air conditioner cabinet with full coil protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and sound insulators on air conditioner compressors (on select models)
Trane central air conditioner models (R-410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XL16i Two Stage Air Conditioner Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
We offer free “in-home” estimates and can install your new Trane XL16i two-stage air conditioner the very next day. Our expert team of air conditioning installers are equipped with iPads and required to take at least 35 pictures of your air conditioning unit installation to meet with the approval of our installation manager. In order to ensure your new Trane XL16i two-stage air conditioner achieves the maximum lifespan and gives you many years of trouble-free performance, the installation must be completed correctly. When you consider this is one of the largest home improvement expenditures you will probably make in the course of a decade, you’ll want to protect that investment by choosing a trusted name in air conditioning repair and installation, Universal Air and Heat. All of our air conditioning installations are performed with a permit so you will know the work is done right, and up to code.
Schedule your fee estimate online or call us today!