Trane Heat Pump Sales, Installation and AC Repair in Tampa Bay FL
Trane XL18i Heat Pump Product Specs
The Trane Heat Pump has two-stage cooling that offers flexible family comfort and the ability to efficiently cool every room to the right temperature. So even the hard-to-cool parts of your Tampa Bay FL home will be easy to relax in. Universal Air and Heat offers residential and commercial Trane heat pump sales, service and AC repair. We offer FREE heating and cooling system estimates in Tampa Bay Florida and Trane heat pump financing, there has never been a better time to buy a Trane heat pump unit.
Enhanced Heating and Cooling and Energy Efficient Performance
The Trane XL18i Heat Pump efficiency ratings of up to 18.00 SEER, 9.20 HSPF. makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Durable and economical
The Trane XL18i Heat Pump‘s increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all Trane XL18i Heat Pump components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Enjoy cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your heat pump unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XL18i Heat Pump includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ II top
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and sound insulators on compressors (on select models)
- Trane XL18i Heat Pump models (R-410A refrigerant)
Trane XL18i Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only.
We have fast next day installation on Trane air conditioning units. Call for your Free “no obligation” in home AC Estimate Today