Trane XR17 Air Conditioner Sales and Service in Parkland FL
Trane XR17 Air Conditioner When you’re looking for a premium air conditioning system that offers high-efficiency cooling and lasting performance, the Trane XR17 air conditioner is a perfect choice for your South Florida home. The Trane XR17 air conditioner gives you the reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane, and the energy efficiency you deserve. The Trane XR17 Air Conditioner offers an economical efficiency ratings of up to a 18.00 SEER when matched with the Trane variable speed air handler.
Cool Air and Efficient Performance
The Trane XR17 air conditioner has a SEER rating of up to 18.00, making it an excellent choice for your Parkland, Florida home. Take advantage of generous FPL rebate incentives when you upgrade to a high-efficiency Trane air conditioner. If you are replacing an older, less efficient air conditioning system, you will notice big savings in your annual cooling costs.
The Trane XR17 air conditioner has two stages of cooling and heating, to meet demanding climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings in your Parkland, Florida home.
Durable and economical
The Trane XR17 air conditioner‘s increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all Trane XR17 air conditioner components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Healthier indoor air quality
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your Trane XR17 air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable Parkland home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your Trane AC unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XR17 air conditioner includes:
- Two-Stage Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)
- Trane XR17 air conditioner models (R-410A refrigerant)
Trane XR17 air conditioner Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Take advantage of $300 Federal Energy Tax Credits through 2016 on qualifying Energy Star air conditioning units while it lasts. FPL customers may qualify for generous FPL Rebate incentives. With attractive Trane Air Conditioning finance options, there has never been a better time to buy a Trane air conditioning unit.
Call for your Free “no Obligation” in home AC Unit Estimate Today