FREE AC Repair Service Call or Second Opinion*
We offer Fast, Reliable Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning Services You Can Depend On
When your air conditioner is not cooling properly call the experts at Universal Air and Heat. We will perform a complete evaluation and provide the highest quality AC repair work available. We will waive the diagnostic A/C service call charge with any AC Repair*. Universal Air and Heat offers fast, dependable, same day AC repair services and our elite team of air conditioning repair professionals are always “on call” for 24/7 emergency AC repairs. Our customer service team are always available to take your call and will quickly dispatch one of our air conditioning repair technicians to your home or business.
Our fleet of air conditioning service trucks are fully stocked with most common AC repair parts so we can quickly and efficiently complete any AC Repair work. Our prices on residential and commercial AC Repair services are very affordable and we will give you a written estimate of the AC repair work that needs to be done in advance. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we back up our work with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on the AC repair service received.
*Excludes Emergency AC repair calls after regular business hours
Air Conditioner Tune Up Includes 24 Point AC Inspection
Air Conditioner Tune-Up
A tune up can only be performed on properly working air conditioning systems
Universal Air and Heat offers the most comprehensive air conditioning (HVAC) system inspection in the industry in Miami, Broward, Palm Beach and Hillsborough, Pinellas & Pasco Counties .
It Is Like Giving Your Air Conditioning Unit a Fresh New Start!
Our Air Conditioner Tune Up Service Includes:
- Up to 1 pound of Freon (r410a)*
- Add solution to drain line
- Basic brush evaporator coil clean
- 24 point inspection
*Additional charge for R22 Freon
“Our Guarantee to you”
A Universal Air and Heat air conditioning tune up is more than just a regular AC unit tune up. It’s a Tune Up on steroids. You will immediately notice the difference in not only the performance of your air conditioning system, you will immediately notice a big difference in the cleaner fresher air it produces. We brush clean the air conditioner’s evaporation coil and test the air handler components for microbial growth. That is the part of your air conditioning system that tends to accumulate the most microbial growth.
- Check electrical connections and general wiring.
- Check refrigerant levels. Make sure there are appropriate pressures for efficient AC use.
- Check condition of condenser coil. Check fins for proper airflow.
- Check condenser fan motor.
- Check for leaks around service valves. Tighten if needed.
- Check electrical disconnect.
- Check condition of insulation on the suction line.
- Make sure reversing valve on heat pump works.
- Check low voltage wiring on condenser unit.
- Check amperage on compressor.
- Check or clean filters, some units have two filters.
- Inspect air handler for visible microbial growth on coils and fan blower.
- Check condition of evaporator in Air Handling Unit
- Check fins for proper airflow.
- Check drain lines in all drain pans.
- Put drain tablets in evaporator section to keep drains clean and clear.
- Check capacitors.
- Check contactors.
- Check low voltage wiring in the entire system
- Check supply air plenum for visible air leaks.
- Check operation via thermostat (both heat and AC modes).
- Check electric heat strips in Air Handler Unit.
- Check burner if unit has gas heat.
- Check Delta T reading across evaporator coil.
For all you air conditioning service needs call Universal air and Heat today!
For fast 24 hour emergency AC repair service
Se Habla Espanol
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Online