Carrier Heat Pumps at Lower Prices With FAST Installation
CARRIER HEAT PUMPS OFFER SUPERIOR AIR CONDITIONING EFFICIENCY, COMFORT AND CONTROL
Carrier Infinity® 18VS Central Heat Pump 24VNA8 Product Specifications
Efficiency Up to 19 SEER
Quiet Level – Best
Comfort Features – Best
Universal Air and Heat sells Carrier Heat Pumps for less in Tampa, Florida and offer FAST Carrier heat pump installation. All Carrier heat pump installation services are performed with a building permit so not only will your Carrier heat pump be installed fast, it will be installed right and comply with all local building codes.
The Carrier Infinity Series Heat Pumps are the quietest, most efficient models Carrier makes. Built for total home comfort, the Carrier Infinity series central heat pumps offer enviable SEER ratings. Combine it with the innovative Infinity® control for the highest degree of comfort management.
This Carrier Infinity series heat pump brings the cool when it’s needed but allows it to function mostly in low-stage, where you get the highest heat pump efficiency and the best dehumidification due to longer run times. It’s also quieter in low stage.
Pair it with an Infinity variable-speed indoor unit and an Infinity air conditioning system control for even smarter energy and comfort management. Now you’ve got an exceptional cooling system.
Carrier Infinity 19VS Central heat pump 24VNA8
The Carrier Infinity 18VS heat pump is different in a lot of ways. It offers variable-speed compression that can step down in 5 stages to as low as 25% of its capacity. That’s huge from a comfort perspective. The ability to run in lower speeds most of the time makes it quieter carrier infinity thermostatand more adept at removing humidity in the summer. It’s also significantly better than a 2-stage unit at keeping temperatures even. Plus, those lower speeds are the sweet spot for the unit’s best efficiency levels and for getting the most benefit out of other systems you might have like an air purifier because of more constant air flow through the system.
And, it’s seldom you can upgrade your system a component at a time. Most often, the leap to higher efficiency and better comfort via a communicating system for that home you love, can mean you have to deal with the cost of a whole system even though only your outdoor cooling unit has called it quits.
The Infinity 18VS could change that for you. Universal Air and Heat can help you determine if it can work with your existing indoor unit so you can upgrade in steps. Compression, high-efficiency and quiet operation are all key reasons why this Carrier heat pump unit deserves the Infinity series name.
- Up to 18 SEER
- Up to 11 EER
- Up to 12.5 HSPF
- Select sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
- Up to 19 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 56 decibels
- Optimal humidity and temperature control when managed by the Infinity® Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty3
- Optimal summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation as low as 25% capacity up to 100%
- Excellent cold weather performance with better heating capacity than 2-stage units
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- Sound: as low as 55 decibels
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to higher operating speeds
- Integrated inverter control drives compressor and fan motor
- Designed for highest efficiencies when part of a communicating Infinity system but compatible
with 2-stage thermostats and suitable non-communicating indoor products for 2-stage operation
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: pressure equalizer valve, soft start, compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity® Touch control
- 2-4 ton
- 208-230 V
We are a leader in air conditioning in South Florida and offer 100% customer satisfaction in writing. Universal Air and Heat is licensed, insured, EPA certified and BBB rated. We are your one stop source for all of your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs.
Call for your FREE air conditioning estimate today!