Save on a New Carrier Packaged Unit Air Conditioners – Carrier Comfort 14 Air Conditioning Unit For Less in South Florida
Carrier Comfort 14 Packaged Unit Central Air Conditioner 50ZPC Product Specs
PACKAGE UNIT CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER MADE FOR NARROW LOT AND MANUFACTURED HOME APPLICATIONS
Universal Air and Heat sells and installs Carrier Packaged Unit Air Conditioners for less. We offer fast, next day installation on Carrier Packaged Unit Air Conditioners in South FL.
The Carrier Comfort 14 Packaged Unit Air Conditioner is designed to give you simple, quiet, affordable cooling.
This Carrier Comfort 14 Packaged Unit Air Conditioner is designed especially for narrow lots or manufactured homes where space is limited.
The Carrier Comfort 14 Packaged Unit Air Conditioner is an economical solution for your cooling needs and budget.
- Single-stage compressor
- Fixed-speed blower motor
- Efficiency Up to 14 SEER
- Comfort Features – Good
Carrier Comfort 14 Packaged Unit Central Air Conditioner System 50ZPC
A Carrier Comfort 14 Packaged Unit Air Conditioner with integrated direct-drive blower keeps your home comfortable.
The Carrier Comfort 14 Packaged Unit Air Conditioner is engineered so low-power air conditioner and blower will run quietly and reliably for years.
- 14 SEERSound: as low as 72 decibels
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Fixed-speed blower motor
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Air purifier, humidifier and ventilator compatible
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Envirotuff™ rust-proof base with integrated drain
- 10-year parts limited warranty
- Electrical-resistance heating packages available
- ArmorCoat™ coil tin-plating for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Optional labor warranty available
- 14 SEER
- 11 EER
- Blower motor enhanced summer dehumidification1 and temperature management
- Sound: as low as 75 decibels
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor refrigeration management
- System protecting high-pressure and loss of charge switches
- Sound reduction: forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Performance Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- Optional ArmorCoat™ tin-plating to enhance corrosion resistance
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Steel, louvered coil guard
We are a leader in air conditioning in the South Florida area and offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee in writing. Universal Air and Heat is licensed, insured, EPA certified and BBB rated. We are your one stop source for all of your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs.
Call us for a FREE air conditioning estimate today!