Low Priced Goodman Air Conditioner GSC13
Affordable 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioning Units R22 Central AC System
- up to 13 SEER Performance
- R-22 Refrigerant
- Excellent Warranty Protection
The 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioner model GSC13 offers high-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the efficiency of air conditioners. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency; and the lower the operating cost. We sell and install all 13 SEER Goodman Air Conditioning Systems with FAST AC Unit installation in Miami FL. Goodman Air conditioner GSC13 – 13 SEER, R-22 model provides you with affordability, reliable performance and quiet operation.
The parts in your new 13 SEER Goodman air conditioner model GSC13 is covered by a 5 Year Limited Warranty. All functional parts are covered by a 5-Year Parts Limited Warranty.
This Low priced Goodman air conditioner is designed for the Miami FL homeowner who desires superior comfort and quiet operation.
This reliable, low priced Goodman air conditioner can deliver years of comfort to your home and to your home’s cooling budget. The attractive powder-paint finish offers premium durability and improved UV protection to the exterior chassis.
The Goodman 13 SEER Air Conditioner GSC13 uses R-22 and features operating sound levels that are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. With its 13 SEER rating, the GSC13 will help reduce energy consumption throughout the life of the system.
With this low cost Goodman central air conditioning system, you will enjoy top quality and affordability — all at a refreshingly budget friendly price.
Goodman 13 SEER Air Conditioner – GSC13 Features:
- High-performance, energy-efficient compressor
- For use with R-22 refrigerant; charged with inert gas for shipping
- Factory-installed in-line filter drier
- High-efficiency condenser coil made of corrugated aluminum fins and rifled refrigeration-grade copper tubing
- Louvered cabinet made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel that protects the coil
- Appliance-quality, post-paint finish resists the effects of weather and time
- Three-bladed fan and louvered sound-control top for quieter performance
- Department of Energy (DOE) rated
- When properly anchored, meets 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)