Low Priced Goodman Heat Pump DSZC18 – Tampa FL
Goodman Heat Pump DSZC18 With up to 18 SEER Performance
Goodman Heat Pump DSZC18
- R-410A Refrigerant
- up to 18 SEER / 9.5 HSPF Performance
- ComfortNet™ Communication System
- Outstanding Warranty Protection
With this low priced Goodman Heat Pump model DSZC18, you will enjoy top quality, high-efficiency cooling and chlorine-free refrigerant — all at a refreshingly affordable price.
With this low priced Goodman heat pump system, you will enjoy year-round comfort, thanks to energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best Goodman offers.
Even on the hottest Tampa Florida days, you can keep your home cool and comfortable while enjoying low energy costs with a high-efficiency Goodman Heat Pump. Don’t choose between affordability, durability, and optimum cooling comfort. Install a Goodman Heat Pump in your Tampa FL home and get all three — and what we believe to be the best warranty protection in the heating and cooling industry. Remember that higher SEER and HSPF numbers reflect the most energy-efficient cooling and heating systems.
All Goodman Heat Pumps come with outstanding warranty coverage. The compressor in your new Goodman Heat Pump model DSZC18 is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new one will be provided to the original purchaser of the central heat pump system as long as they live in the same single-family Tampa FL residence. All functional parts area covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.
Goodman Heat Pump DSZC18 Product Specs:
- ComfortNet™ Communication System compatible
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- SmartShift™ technology with short-cycle protection
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Two-stage Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor
- Expanded ComfortAlert diagnostics built in
- Compressor short-cycle protection
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Set-up capable with two low-voltage wires to outdoor unit
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Coil & ambient temperature sensors
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI certified; ETL listed