Rheem Air Conditioner – Classic Series Single Stage (RA16)
We Sell The New Rheem Classic Series Air Conditioner For less in South Florida
Curb appeal is not lost on the new Rheem Classic® Series Air Conditioners.
Rheem air conditioners look as good as they operate.
Modern cabinet aesthetics allow your unit to put its best face forward, and a powder coat paint system provides a lasting professional finish.
- Efficiencies up to 16 SEER/13 EER
- Scroll compressor
- Composite base pan for quieter operation
Rheem Classic Series Single Stage Air Conditioner (RA16) Features:
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor – uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Clean, modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires – allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
We offer attractive finance options to to make purchasing your new Rheem heat pump more affordable than ever.
Apply Online Now!
Call Universal Air and Heat for all of your air conditioning and indoor air quality needs.
We offer Free “No Obligation” Heating and Cooling System Estimates.
* Rheem 16 seer straight cool w/electric heat units reflect option 3 cash price after all applicable rebates and tax credits to those who qualify, must be straight changed out, hooked up to existing copper, electric, thermostat, float switch, hurricane tie downs, vibration pads, drain line, air handler stand and slab. Garages, roof tops, attics and R410a retro fits extra. Permits additional.