Rheem Classic Plus Series Variable Speed Air Conditioner (RA20)
We Sell The EcoNet Enabled Rheem Variable Speed (RA20) Air Conditioner At Low Prices
This Rheem Variable Speed Air Conditioner is EcoNet™ Enabled and Features Advanced Air Conditioning Control For Maximum Energy Savings and Ideal Comfort.
- EcoNet™ Enabled
- Efficiency offers minimum of 20 SEER and 13 EER system performance across all capacities
- Powder coat paint system
At A Glance
Quiet and Efficient
Our new air conditioners are designed to perform both efficiently and quietly, delivering home comfort you can count on when you need it most.
The Variable Speed Copeland Scroll™ UltraTech™ compressor provides more precise temperature control and humidity levels for increased comfort.
Econet is an innovative technology allows you to control your comfort from home or away.
Up to 20 SEER / 13 EER
Features like our smart new composite base pan contribute to quieter operation
2, 3, 4 and 5 ton
Variable Speed Copeland Scroll™ UltraTech™ compressor for enhanced comfort and greater efficiency
Rheem Air Conditioner RA20 Features:
- PlusOne™ Energy Efficiency – offers minimum of 20 SEER and 13 EER system performance across all capacities.
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access.
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster.
- Two fastener removable corner – allows optimal access to internal unit components.
- Individual louver panels – come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- EcoNet™ Enabled product – The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed.
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish.
- The Copeland Scroll™ Variable Speed Compressor – has a modulating technology which provides more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency.
- The overdrive feature – provides cooling load up to 107°F.
- Sleek modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design.
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity.
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound.
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing.
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports.
- Single-row condenser coil (up thru 4 tons) – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance.
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal.
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls.
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls.
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires – allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure – standard on all models.
Conditional Parts – 10 Years
Call Universal Air and Heat for your FREE “no-obligation” air conditioning estimate today!