RHEEM Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit Installation and AC Repair Ft Lauderdale i FL
RHEEM Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit 6 Ton – RLKL-B Commercial HVAC Palm Beach County FL, Ft Lauderdale, Miami FL and Tampa FL
The 6 ton Rheem Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit, 3 phase only, Package Air Conditioning units feature earth-friendly R-410A refrigerant. The Rheem Commercial Series Package Air Conditioners combine money-saving efficiency, whisper-quiet operation, environmental-friendliness and superb reliability to bring you peace of mind – year after year. Nothing performs more reliably than a Rheem Package Air Conditioner. It’s that simple. This platform provides you with a full line of capacities that are each AHRI-certified. The design is certified by CSA International.
Model: RLKL-B 6 Ton Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit Specifications:
- Three Phase Only
- R-410A Package Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit
- Scroll Compressor
Model: RLKL 6 Ton Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit Benefits:
The Scroll® Compressor
All Rheem residential/commercial package units, regardless of efficiency level, feature the Scroll Compressor. These scroll compressors use a more advanced technology than traditional reciprocating compressors. Molded compressor plug. They have fewer moving parts; they are quieter, more efficient, longer lasting.
Rheem Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit cabinets have a powder painted finish that protects them from the harshest weather extremes. There is a one-piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management. Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics. Single point electrical and gas connections. Easily removable filter, blower, gas heat, and compressor/ control access panels permits prompt service.
Motor/Fan Motor Mount
The Rheem Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit mount helps protect the fan motor from the elements for longer life. Its design dependability helps reduce vibration and noise. Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors. Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
Matched Blower/Evaporator Coil Unit
The blower is responsible for the flow of air into your duct work. It has been designed to match the MultiFlex® evaporator coil and other system components for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. In addition, the coil features rifled copper tubing and enhanced fins for improved efficiency. Single slab, single pass designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
Exterior service fittings enable a serviceman to quickly determine unit operating conditions.
- Supplemental Electric Heating Strips
- Supplemental electric heat strips up to 24KW are available (field or factory installed) for periods of extreme cold temperatures.
- Single point electrical and gas connections simplifies installation.
Other Rhhem Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit Benefitst
- Rugged base rails are included for improved installation and handling.
- Easy to install plug-in; slip in, 100% fully modulating economizer.
- inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.