Rheem Commercial Rooftop Package Air Conditioning Unit Installation and AC Repair Weston FL
Rheem Commercial Rooftop Package Air Conditioning Unit 3-5 Ton – RLNN, RLPN, RLQN
Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit at Low Prices in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Pompano Beach and West Palm Beach, FL
The Rheem Commercial Rooftop Package Air Conditioning units with feature earth-friendly R-410A refrigerant. The Rheem Commercial Rooftop Package Air Conditioning Units combine money-saving efficiency, whisper-quiet operation, environmental-friendliness and superb reliability to bring you peace of mind – year after year. Nothing performs more reliably than a Rheem Commercial Rooftop Package Air Conditioning unit. It’s that simple. This platform provides you with a full line of capacities that are each AHRI-certified. The design is certified by CSA International.
RLNN, RLPN, RLQN 3-5 Ton Rheem Commercial Rooftop Package Air Conditioning Unit Features:
- Up to 15 SEER
- 1 & 3 Phase
- Scroll Compressor
- R-410A HFC refrigerant
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection
- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Single stage compressor on all models. (Except 5 ton 15 SEER) which utilizes two stage scroll.
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
Rheem RLKL-B 7.5, 10, & 12 Ton Commercial Rooftop Air Conditioning Unit Features:
- Single slab, Micro Channel designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Easily removable filter, blower, gas heat, and compressor/control access panels permits prompt service.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- One piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics.
- Factory or field-installed electric heat kits available up to 24 kW.
- Easy to install plug-in; slip in, 100% fully modulating economizer.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical and gas connections.
- Direct drive or high performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 1 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils.
- Molded compressor plug.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.