Rheem Classic Series Single-Stage Heat Pump (RP14)
We Sell The Rheem Classic Heat Pump At Low Prices
Rheem Classic Series: Single Stage (RP14) Specifications:
- Cooling Efficiency: 14 SEER / 11.5 EER
- Heating Efficiency: 8.2 HSPF
- Scroll compressor
- Composite base pan for quieter operation
The Rheem Classic® Series Heat Pump offers the solid technology and energy-saving performance you’ve come to expect from Rheem. It’s also quiet, so you won’t give your indoor home comfort a second thought.
At A Glance
Our new heat pumps are designed to perform both efficiently and quietly, delivering indoor home comfort you can count on when you need it most.
Exceptional Quality and Reliability
Our Classic® Series includes features that help fight corrosion, reduce leaks and enhance the overall strength of your heat pump so you can be confident in the way it performs
Quiet and Efficient
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor – uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
Conditional Parts – 10 Years
Call Universal Air and Heat for your FREE “no-obligation” air conditioning estimate today!