Rheem Classic Series Single Stage, Split System Air Conditioning Unit – RAPM-JAZ
Low Prices on New Rheem Air Conditioning Units in Miami, Broward, Palm Beach and Tampa FL
Shopping for a new air conditioning system in South Florida? Universal Air and Heat sells and installs Rheem air conditioning units for less. Rheem air conditioners are made to withstand the heat and humidity of our South Florida climate. Rheem air conditioners deliver solid, trouble free performance, year after year. This high-efficiency air conditioning system is energy-star rated and qualifies for generous FPL rebate incentives. Take advantage of big savings, while they last!
The Rheem Classic® Series Single Stage Split System Air Conditioning Unit RAPM-JAZ is a high efficiency air conditioning unit that is designed with performance in mind. These air conditioning units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
Rheem single stage split system air conditioning units also contain the most advanced alternate R410A refrigerant which contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), or hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), or other compounds that may leak from air conditioning systems and potentially harm the protective ozone layer of the Earth’s atmosphere.
The Rheem Classic® Series model RAPM-JAZ single stage, split system air conditioning units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. These air conditioning units are flexible enough to achieve up to 16.00 SEER in specific match-ups, continuing a tradition of high efficiency heating and cooling systems.
Rheem RAPM – JAZ Classic Series “IS” ENERGY STAR® Qualified
When you buy an ENERGY STAR labeled air conditioner or heat pump, you are acquiring a product that is in the top 25% for efficiency. Depending on the age of your existing heating and cooling system, you can save from 15%-40% on your utility bills by choosing an ENERGY STAR® qualified Rheem air conditioning system.
Tranquility of Quiet Operation
Air is discharged through a unique grille pattern located on top of the AC unit, and is directed upward and away from bushes and shrubs. This discharge pattern allows for quite fan operation and low noise levels, which you and your neighbors will appreciate.
Rheem installs high and low pressure controls on high-efficiency air conditioner models (options on standard-efficiency models) to protect the scroll compressor from pressure extremes.
The most expensive component of any air conditioner is the compressor. Rheem installs Copeland Compliant Scroll® Compressors throughout its entire residential air conditioning line for proven dependability, efficiency, and sound reduction.
Wrap Around Cabinet
Rheem single stage split systems air conditioning units are constructed with a powder-coat paint finish and galvanized steel cabinet to protect the condensing coil fins from yard hazards, extreme weather, and corrosion.
Rheem air conditioning units use an innovative wraparound outdoor coil constructed of copper tubing and aluminum fins. This design allows improved airflow transfer and helps reduce energy consumption.
- Quiet Scroll Compressor
- RAPM model features Earth-friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Pre-charged 410A refrigerant (up to 15′ of copper tubing)
- U.L. listed / Certified and rated under ARI Standard 210
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Grille/motor mounts for quiet fan operation.
- Powder-coat paint finish protects the condensing coil fins from hazards, extreme weather, and corrosion.
- Single speed 8-pole fan motor designed for low speed, quiet, energy-saving operation.
- Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and Enhanced aluminum fins.
- Sturdy one-piece drawn and painted base pan to elevate the coil of the pad, helping minimize corrosion while reducing sound and vibration.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction.
- All controls are accessible by removing one service panel. Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- All Rheem air conditioner models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all-weather protection.
Call universal Air and Heat for a free “in-home” air conditioning estimate. We will help you choose the best best air conditioning system to meet your needs and budget. You can even have your new air conditioning system installed the very next day. All of our air conditioning systems are installed with a permit. You will not only receive the highest quality air conditioning installation, you will have peace of mind knowing the work is up to code. We back up our air conditioning products and services with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee in writing!
Call us today!