Trane Air Conditioning Units – High Efficiency Trane XR15 at Low Prices in Miami, Broward, Palm Beach and Tampa FL
Trane High Efficiency XR15 Air Conditioning Unit Product Specifications
Air Conditioning Unit
We sell and service Trane air conditioning units for less in South Florida and provide fast, next day Trane air conditioning installation. Trane air conditioning systems give you the reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane, along with the high efficiency cooling you deserve. The Trane XR15 central air conditioning system offers up to a 17.00 SEER rating when matched with the Trane variable speed air handler. With our 0 % APR – 36 month residential AC unit financing (with approved credit), there has never been a better time to buy a new Trane Air conditioning unit.
- Up to 17.00 SEER
- Climatuff® compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
High Efficiency. Cool Air.
The Trane air conditioning unit model XR15 has a SEER rating of up to 17.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort. FPL customers will receive extra savings with FPL Energy Rebates, not to mention big savings on your annual cooling costs when you upgrade to a high-efficiency Trane air conditioning system.
The Trane XR15 air conditioner‘s increased energy efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all Trane air conditioning system components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
- Climatuff® air conditioner compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your air conditioning investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive air conditioner base pan
- Quick-Sess air conditioner cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the air conditioner compressor (select models)
Trane XR15 air conditioning Unit models (R-410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XR15 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation.
- 10 Year limited warranty on air conditioner compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on air conditioner internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Installation and proper maintenance can significantly impact the lifespan of your air conditioning system. When it comes to protecting your premium air conditioning investment, you want an air conditioning professional that will do the work correctly, and up to code. Call Universal Air and Heat, a most trusted name in air conditioning since 1997. We offer free estimates and attractive air conditioning finance options.