Trane CleanEffects™ Whole House Air Filtration System
What is TraneCleanEffects™?
Trane CleanEffects Whole House Air Filtration System is perhaps the world’s most effective indoor air filtration system. Trane is setting a new standard for improved indoor air quality with the revolutionary Trane CleanEffects Whole House Air Filtration System
- Up to 99.98% allergen removal
- Industry-leading air cleaner
- Cleanable reusable filter
“It’s the world’s most effective whole-house air conditioning filtration system, removing up to 99.98% of airborne allergens, including bacteria and viruses down to .1 micron.”
Trane CleanEffects™ uses breakthrough, patented technology which has been performance verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health. Trane CleanEffects™ removes more airborne allergens from the filtered air in your home than any other air conditioning air cleaning system, up to 100 times more than a standard 1″ filter.
How It Works
First, it traps the large particles that the air in your home circulates through your air conditioning system, carrying millions of airborne particles through the ductwork. As the air goes through the pre-filter, it traps the majority of the large particles.
Then it charges the small ones. The Trane CleanEffects™ field charger creates a series of electrically charged corona fields through which incoming air must pass. Since the air passes through many small electrical fields, rather than over a single charged metal wire or plate, more airborne contaminants are collected than in traditional electronic air cleaner systems.
Finally, it collects the even smaller ones. Each layer of the Trane CleanEffects™ collection element is only .08 inches apart, with alternating charges, making for a stronger, more effective collection field that traps particles down to .1 micron in size. The patented air conditioner filter is the most efficient of any on the market since it doesn’t become clogged and hamper airflow. What is more, it has 8 times the collection surface of an electronic air cleaner.
Standard air cleaners have filters that are very dense, so they stop the dust by trapping it in a slightly porous filter. The fewer the pores the more dust it can trap. However, this not only stops the dust and dirt, but it also stops the air from moving as well. So you may not be as comfortable, and less air is cleaned efficiently. This is called pressure drop. The revolutionary Trane CleanEffects™ air conditioning filtration system has the lowest pressure drop with the highest efficiency possible.
Small particles, large effects
Particles like dust, smoke and bacteria are often .3 microns or less. At that size, allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren’t filtered well by your nose and throat. An effective whole-house air cleaner, such as Trane CleanEffects™, can reduce the presence of potential asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home, like dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and even bacteria. Thant means improved indoor air quality and a healthier breathing environment for you and your family.
Trane CleanEffects utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the air conditioning system filter. It catches particles as small as .1 micron, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1″ filter.
Verified by Harvard experts
Trane CleanEffects has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health, so you know you are getting an air conditioning filtration system like no other.
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your air conditioners filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit
- Easy to clean filters. Just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage)
- Easy installation
- Quiet operation
- Trane CleanEffects was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space
- Typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane CleanEffects by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects than naturally occurs in the environment already
- Trane CleanEffects is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air.
- Minimal pressure drop. Delivering more clean air by volume to your living space.
Universal Air and Heat are NADCA Certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialists. We have a wide variety of indoor air quality products and services to help reduce indoor air pollution and help improve the air you and your family breathes.
Enjoy Cleaner Indoor Air Today!. Call Universal Air and Heat for all your air conditioning and indoor air quality needs.