Trane Heat Pump Sales and Installation Tampa Bay, FL – Trane XB13 Heat Pump
Trane XB13 Heat Pump Product Specifications
Universal Air and Heat makes buying a new Trane XB13 heat pump more affordable. The Trane XB13 heat pump combines innovative components that give long-lasting, reliable heating and cooling performance. And because the Trane XB13 heat pump meets federal SEER regulations, it’s also cost-effective. With special Trane heat pump financing (with approved credit), there has never been a better time to buy a new Trane heat pump.
- Up to 14.50 SEER, 8.50 HSPF
- Climatuff® heat pump compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
The Trane Heat Pump Offers The Right Amount of Cooling and Heating
The Trane XB13 heat pump SEER rating of up to 14.50 and HSPF up to 8.50 make it a cost effective, energy efficient heating and cooling system choice for home comfort.
The Trane XB13 heat pump‘s increased efficiency may substantially lower home heating and cooling costs over older heat pumps.
Materials for all Trane XB13 heat pump components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your Trane XB13 heat pump system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Quick Trane Heat Pump Model Comparison
Trane XB13 Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Protection
- 10-year on heat pump compressor
- 10-year on heat pump outdoor coil
- 10-year on heat pump internal functional parts
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only.
Every Trane XB13 heat pump packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your cooling and heating system will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XB13 heat pump includes:
- Climatuff® heat pump compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your air conditioning investment
- Baked-on powder paint resists rust
- Noncorrosive Duratuff® heat pump Base Pan
- Corrosion-resistant fasteners
Trane heat pump models (R-410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XB13 Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation.
Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat pump compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat pump outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat pump internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
We are a leader in air conditioning in the Tampa, Florida area and offer 100% customer satisfaction guarantee in writing. Universal Air and Heat is licensed, insured, EPA certified and BBB rated. We are your one stop source for all of your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs.
Call for your free heating and cooling system estimate today!