Trane Air Conditioner Sales, Installation and AC Repair in Coral Springs, FL
Universal Air and Heat sells high-efficiency Trane air conditioners with next day installation in Coral Springs, FL. The Trane XL18i Air Conditioner offers two-stage cooling and flexible family comfort, with the ability to cool every room to the right temperature efficiently. So even the hard-to-cool parts of your home will be easy to relax in. Residential and commercial Trane air conditioner sales, service and AC Repair. We offer FREE heating and cooling system estimates in Coral Springs, Florida. Take advantage of generous FPL Rebates and attractive Trane Air Conditioning finance options. Apply online today! There has never been a better time to buy a Trane air conditioning unit.
Enhanced Heating and Cooling and Energy Efficient Performance
The Trane XL18i Air Conditioner SEER rating of up to 18.0 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
The Trane XL18i air conditioner has two stages of heating and cooling meet all outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings.
Durable and economical
The Trane XL18i air conditioner‘s increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all Trane XL18i air conditioner components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Enjoy cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your AC unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The Trane XL18i air conditioner includes:
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ II top
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and sound insulators on compressors (on select models)
- Trane XL18i Air Conditioner models (R-410A refrigerant)
Trane XL18i Air Conditioner Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only.
Call for your free “no-obligation” AC Estimate Today!
We offer fast AC unit installation with a permit.