Trane XL20i Air Conditioner – Fast Installation in South Florida
Universal Air and Heat Sells High-Efficiency Trane AC Units at Lower Prices in Miami, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Port St Lucie, Tampa, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte & Sarasota.
Shopping for a new Trane XL20i Air Conditioner? We sell the premium, ultra-high-efficiency, Trane XL20i Air Conditioner for less and offer fast, next day installation in South Florida. The Trane XL20i Air Conditioner is a great choice for unparallelled, ultra-high-efficiency cooling and reliable performance. With energy-efficiency ratings of up to 20 SEER, the Trane XL20i Air Conditioner is the highest efficiency AC Unit Trane makes when matched with the Trane variable speed air conditioner air handler (indoor unit). The Trane XL20i Air Conditioning System has another special feature. Its a method of enhancing airflow that we call Comfort-R™ and gives you greater humidity control in cooling. This is accomplished by running the air conditioning fan at a slower speed during start-up. Comfort-R™ also provides warmer air during heating start-up.These managed cycles reduce temperature variances for the optimum efficiency in home comfort.
Trane Air Conditioning Units are perfectly designed to cool or heat your home to your exact needs. You can be rest assured, knowing you and your family.
will have exceptional comfort from a Trane Air Conditioning System. When combined with the ComfortLink™ II System, you can have control from any place at any time with your laptop or smartphone
Efficient air conditioning performance
The Trane XL20i’s air conditioner SEER rating of up to 20.00 is among the highest energy efficiency rating of any air conditioner available today. The Trane XL20i air conditioner has two compressors: one for milder weather and a second larger compressor for those extremely hot South Florida days. It’s like having two air conditioning units in one.
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology, when matched with communicating air conditioner air handler (indoor units), connects all of your key components so your air conditioning system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
ComfortLink™ II communicating control also offers remote access via smartphone or internet*.
*Monthly subscription required. See your dealer for details.
Durable, quiet and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Its fan motor adjusts speed to quietly provide maximum heating and cooling comfort, and materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting air conditioner performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your Trane air conditioning unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XL20i V includes:
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
- Charge Assist™ for enhanced air conditioner performance and efficiency
- Dual Climatuff® air conditioner compressors
- Two-row Spine Fin™ coil
- Two-Stage Cooling
- Multi-stage Fan
- R410A Refrigerant
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Weather-resistant WeatherGuard™ fasteners
- DuraTuff™ rust proof air conditioner base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on air conditioner compressors
XL20i communicating air conditioner models (R410A refrigerant)
|Cooling Capacity (BTUH)
Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
We offer next day installation on Trane air conditioning systems in South Florida. Protect your investment by having your Trane XL20i Air Conditioner installed by a trusted name in air conditioning. Universal Air and Heat performs all of our air conditioning installations with a permit to insure the work is always correct and up to code.
Call for your free air conditioning estimate today!