Trane XL20i Heat Pumps in Tampa, Brandon, Riverview, Lutz and Tarpon Springs
Trane Ultra High Efficiency XL20i Heat Pump Product Specifications
Known as the top of the line Trane XL20i heat pump – air conditioning unit, the XL20i offers a solution for cooler homes and lower utility bills. The method of enhancing airflow for the XL20i is called the Comfort-R and it allows for increased flexibility and humidity control for the cooling process when the fan is run at a slower speed during start-up. Homeowners will notice warmer air for heating start-ups as another advantage of the Comfort-R.
Total Cooling and Heating Comfort
The Trane XL20i heat pump has another special feature when matched with a variable speed indoor unit from Trane. Its a method of enhancing airflow that we call Comfort-R™ and it gives you greater humidity control in cooling. This is accomplished by running the fan at a slower speed during start-up. Comfort-R™ also provides warmer air during heating start-up. These managed cycles reduce temperature variances for the optimum in home comfort.
Efficient air conditioning performance
The Trane XL20i heat pump is among the industry’s most efficient heat pumps available, with a rating up to 19.00 SEER and HSPF up to 9.0. The Trane XL20i heat pump has two compressors: one for milder weather and a second larger compressor for those extremely hot Tampa Florida days. It’s like having two units in one.
ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your Trane heat pump system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
Durable, quiet and economical
Increased heat pump efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Its multi-stage fan motor adjusts speed to quietly provide maximum comfort, and materials for all heat pump components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your heat pump system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Trane XL20i Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Protection
- 12-year on heat pump compressor
- 10-year on heat pump outdoor coil
- 10-year on heat pump internal functional parts
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Trane XL20i Heat Pump Product Specifications
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
- Charge Assist™ for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Dual Climatuff® heat pump compressors
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Baked-on powder paint
- Weather-resistant WeatherGuard™ fasteners
- Two-row Spine Fin™ coil
- DuraTuff™ rust proof base pan
- Two-stage cooling and heating
- Multi-stage fan
- Low-resistance airflow
- Sound insulator on heat pump compressors
XL20i communicating heat pump models (R410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XL20i Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation.
Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on heat pump compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat pump outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat pump internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.