Trane XR16 Air Conditioning Units – High Efficiency Trane AC Units at Lower Prices
Trane High Efficiency XR16 Air Conditioner Product Specifications
The premium, super-high-efficiency Trane XR16 air conditioner is a perfect choice for your for your South Florida home. The Trane XR16 air conditioner delivers the reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane and the energy efficiency you deserve. The Trane XR16 air conditioner offers up to a 18.00 SEER rating when matched with Trane variable speed air conditioner air handlers.
- Up to 18.00 SEER
- Two-Stage Climatuff® air conditioner compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
High Efficiency Heating and Cooling.
Two stages of heating and cooling meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings. The Trane XR16 air conditioner will keep your whole house consistently cool during the hottest of days in Boca Raton Florida.
Durable and economical
The Trane XR16 air conditioner‘s Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all Trane air conditioner components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your Trane AC unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XR16 air conditioner includes:
- Two-Stage Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded air conditioner fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess air conditioner cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the air conditioner compressor (select models)
XR16 air conditioner models (R-410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XR16 Air Conditioner Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Installation and proper maintenance can significantly impact the lifespan of your air conditioning system. When it comes to protecting your premium air conditioning investment, you want an air conditioning professional that will do the work correctly, and up to code. Call Universal Air and Heat, a most trusted name in air conditioning since 1997. We offer free estimates and attractive air conditioning finance options.