Trane XV18 Air Conditioner Sales, Service and AC Unit Repair in Miami, Broward, Palm Beach County and Tampa FL
Trane XV18 Air Conditioner
When your looking for the ultimate replacement air conditioning system look no further than Trane. The high-efficiency Trane XV18 Air Conditioner will cool your home with precision. This variable speed air conditioning system is built to stand up to the toughest elements, while lowering your cooling costs. The Trane XV18 Air Conditioner will provide you with year round heating and cooling that you can count on. Trane air conditioners are more affordable than ever with generous FPL Rebates on qualifying AC Units. Not only will it save you money on the initial purchase price, it can save hundreds of dollars on your annual cooling costs.
We make buying a new Trane XV18 Air Conditioner more convenient than ever with attractive finance options. You can have your new Trane XV18 Air Conditioner installed tomorrow and with special air conditioning finance options (with approved credit) to choose from. Their has never been a better time to upgrade to a new Trane air conditioning unit in South Florida. Call us for a free air conditioning estimate today! 866-999-2665
Complete Comfort During The Hottest South Florida Days
The Trane XV18 Air Conditioner uses Trane’s TruComfort™ system to give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the Trane XV18 Air Conditioner‘s variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
The Trane XV18 Air Conditioner is one of the industry’s most efficient air conditioning systems, with ratings up to 18 SEER. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the variable speed Trane XV18 Air Conditioning system automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
ComfortLink II communicating capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology is available when matched with a Trane XV18 Air Conditioner indoor unit (air Handler). It connects all of your key components so your Trane XV18 Air Conditioner automatically, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
Durable, Quiet, and Economical
All Trane XV18 Air Conditioners are rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this air conditioning system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting a quiet air conditioner and the best all-around heating and cooling system for your home.
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your Trane XV18 Air Conditioner to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
Every Trane matched system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XV18 Air Conditioner includes:
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
- XV18 variable speed heat pump models (R410A refrigerant)
Trane XV18 Air Conditioner Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10-year limited warranty on variable speed compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase.
- Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply