Germicidal UV Lamps for Air Conditioners
Air conditioning UV Lighting is designed to keep air conditioner evaporator coils free of mold, bacteria and the development of a microbial breeding ground.
AC Unit UV Lighting is perfect for individuals who suffer from allergies
- Silent operation
- Kills bacteria & mold growing on the air conditioner evaporator indoor coil
- Enhanced indoor air quality in your home or office
- Enhanced air flow
- Minimizes microbial build-up on air conditioner evaporator coil
- Improves air conditioning system efficiency and prolongs the life of the entire HVAC system
- 1 year limited warranty, 90-day limited warranty for lamps
Offering a pioneering blend of low voltage operation and all-internal installation, the Bio-Fighter®
Lightstick is a new breed of germicidal UV light for air conditioners.
All new 24V power supply mounts inside air handler control panel and connects remotely to a water-resistant UV
lamp for a fast, simple installation. Multiple germicidal UV Light installation options. Install remote UV lamp via
lamp bracket or directly into an A-coil delta plate.
Average Bulb Life:
- 9000 Hours Continuous
- Less than 2 lbs.
- 24V, 50/60 Hz.
- 24 volt power supply
- 14″ and 16″ lamp lengths
- Connects to 24V power at control panel
- Expanded range ballast(19V-34V)
- 3000V surge protection
- 6ft lamp cord
- Water-resistant lamp connector
- Magnetic lamp bracket
- Self-display packaging
- 5-yr power supply warranty
- Lamp Bracket: 3.5″ x 1.75″ x 2.25″
- Power Supply: 4.25″ x 2.25″ x 2″
Dirty air conditioning coil without UV protection after just 2 years
Clean air conditioning coil with UV protection after just 2 years
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has cited indoor air pollution as one of the top five growing concerns in our
countryuv-light-tube – Copy today. As we spend most of our daily lives indoors the quality of the air we breathe indoors is
critical.Normal condensation that takes place during the cooling process is the # 1 potential for growth of mold and bacteria on
your air conditioning coils. U/V Lamps are designed to kill mold and bacteria by breaking down its DNA. This technology has been
trusted for over 60 years to kill microorganisms in water purification, the food processing industries, hospital operating
rooms and more. By installing a UV Lamp in your homes air conditioning ( HVAC ) system you can reduce your family’s risk of
allergic reactions and illnesses as well as eliminate the foul odors associated with such growth on the evaporator coil.
Some of the benefits
- Health: 50% of illnesses (such as colds, flu, allergies and asthma) are caused or aggravated by mold,
mildew, bacteria and fungi, according to the American College of Allergists.
- Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment Protection: Mold and mildew can accumulate on your air conditioner’s
heating and cooling system causing the system to work harder creating higher electric bills due to the coils being restricted.
This can lead to costly air conditioner repairs that could have possibly have been
prevented as well as the need to replace your air conditioning system many years before you should have to.
- Energy Savings: A properly installed UV Lamp saves you money on your utility bills by allowing your air conditioning
( HVAC) system to run less often, for shorter periods of time and at peak efficiency. If your air conditioning system is clean
it will circulate air and produce the strongest air flow that your system has to offer. A properly installed germicidal UV Lamp will
help keep your air conditioning system cleaner for improved indoor air quality.
- Peace of mind that the air your family is breathing will travel thru U/V protection
Universal Air and Heat are NADCA certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialists and all of our duct cleaning services are performed in strict accordance with The National Air Duct Cleaners Association standards. We offer a wide variety of IAQ products, air handler cleaning, evaporator coil cleaning and sanitizing services to ensure your indoor air conditioning unit stays as free of dirt and microbial growth as possible to help improve your indoor air quality.
Call us today
Save 15% When You Schedule You Appointment Online
Learn how we can help you to improve your indoor air quality.