Rheem Classic Split System Air Conditioning Unit – RANL – JAZ
Rheem RANL – JAZ Classic Series® Premium Air Conditioning System Featuring R-410A Refrigerant
Universal air and Heat Sells and Installs New Rheem AC Units at Low Prices in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Jupiter and Tampa florida
Shopping for a new split system air conditioning unit in South Florida? Rheem air conditioning systems are built to withstand extreme heat and humidity, while giving you the performance and dependability you would expect from Rheem. If you are looking for solid performance, energy-efficiency, and affordability, look no farther than Rheem.
The Rheem Classic® Series High-Efficiency RANL – JAZ split system air conditioning units are designed with performance in mind. Rheem Air conditioning systems offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
Rheem air conditioners also contain the most advanced alternate R410A refrigerant which contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), or hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), or other compounds that may leak from air conditioning systems and potentially harm the protective ozone layer of the Earth’s atmosphere.
Rheem RANL – JAZ Classic Series “IS” ENERGY STAR® Qualified
When you buy an ENERGY STAR labeled air conditioner, you are acquiring a product that is in the top
25% for efficiency. Depending on the age of your existing HVAC – air conditioning equipment, you can save from 15%-40% on your utility bills by choosing an ENERGY STAR® qualified product from Rheem.
Tranquility of Quiet
OperationAir is discharged through a unique grille pattern located on top of the unit, and is directed upward and away from bushes and shrubs. This discharge pattern allows for quite fan operation and low noise levels, which you and your neighbors will appreciate.
Rheem installs high and low pressure controls on high-efficiency air conditioner models (options on standard-efficiency models) to protect the scroll compressor from pressure extremes.
The most expensive component of any condensing unit is the compressor. Rheem installs Copeland Compliant Scroll® Compressors throughout its entire residential air conditioning line for proven dependability, efficiency, and sound reduction.
Rheem air conditioning units are constructed with a powder-coat paint finish and galvanized steel cabinet to protect the condensing coil fins from yard hazards, extreme weather, and corrosion.
Rheem air conditioning units use an innovative wraparound outdoor coil constructed of copper tubing and aluminum fins. This design allows improved airflow transfer and helps reduce energy consumption.
- Quiet Scroll Compressor
- RANL model features Earth-friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Pre-charged 410A refrigerant (up to 15′ of copper tubing)
- U.L. listed / Certified and rated under ARI Standard 210
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Grille/motor mounts for quiet fan operation.
- Powder-coat paint finish protects the condensing coil fins from hazards, extreme weather, and corrosion.
- Single speed 8-pole fan motor designed for low-speed, quiet, energy-saving operation.
- Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and Enhanced aluminum fins.
- Sturdy one-piece drawn and painted base pan to elevate the coil of the pad, helping minimize corrosion while reducing sound and vibration.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs. The discharge pattern of the top grille provides minimum air restriction.
- All controls are accessible by removing one service panel. Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000-hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.
- Combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the motor to the underside of the discharge grille. The grille protects the motor windings and bearings from rain and snow.
- Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all-weather protection.
We insure proper sizing and installation of equipment, which is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate air handlers (inside unit) to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. We offer free “in-home” air conditioning estimates and fast, next day AC unit installation with a permit. We guarantee your air conditioning installation will be performed correctly and comply with all city building codes.