Lower Prices on Trane XL15i Heat Pumps in Tampa FL
Trane High Efficiency XL15i Heat Pump Is the Quietest Heat Pump Available
Universal Air and Heat sells new Trane XL15i heat pumps at lower prices in Tampa, Florida. We make easier to buy a premium Trane heat pump with special finance options (with approved credit). We provide fast, next day installation on all Trane heat pumps and air conditioners. The Trane XL15i heat pump comes with many noticeable benefits, like tough construction and energy-efficient operation. But one thing you won’t notice is when it’s running, because the Trane XL15i series heat pump offers the quietest sound levels of all single-stage heating and cooling systems. This is where the Trane XL15i heat pumps really shine. At the decibel rating of 55, this is the quietest residential heat pump on the market. This noise level of the Trane XL15i heat pumps are similar to a refrigerator in one’s home. Trane is known for their durable, long lasting heat pump and air conditioning products.
- Up to 16.25 SEER, 9.00 HSPF
- Climatuff® heat pump compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
Quiet, Reliable Heating and Cooling Comfort
Trane XL15i heat pumps offer efficient and economical performance
The Trane XL15i heat pump’s SEER rating of up to 16.25 and HSPF up to 9.00 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort. The Trane XL15i heat pump’s increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Trane XL15i heat pumps operate at the lowest sound level of all our single-stage systems.
Materials for all Trane XL15i heat pump components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your Trane XL15i heat pump system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Trane Heat Pump Model Quick Comparison
Trane XL15i Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Protection
- 12-year on heat pump compressor
- 10-year on heat pump outdoor coil
- 10-year on heat pump internal functional parts
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Trane XL15i Heat Pump Product Specifications
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your heat pump unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Trane XL15i heat pump includes:
- Climatuff® heat pump compressor
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- WeatherGuard II™ top shields unit from debris and damage
- Baked-on powder paint resists rust
- Spine Fin™ heat pump outdoor coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive heat pump basepan
- Lowest sound level of all Trane single-stage heat pump systems
- Advanced heat pump fan system
- Sound insulator on compressor (on select models)
XL15i heat pump models (R-410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XL15i Heat Pump Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation.
Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on heat pump compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat pump outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on heat pump internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Call For Your Free Estimate today!