Air Duct Cleaning Procedures
NADCA Certified Air Duct Cleaning Service In Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach and Tampa, Florida
Call Universal Air and Heat Today 813-510-5667 (COOL)
- Universal Air and Heat uses the newest, most powerful, state of the art air duct cleaning machines available. Our newest RotoBrush, BrushBeast air duct cleaning machines have 90% more power than the original RotoBrush air duct cleaning machines.
- Our new HEPA filtered, Negative Air Vacuum, air duct cleaning equipment is used in conjunction with the RotoBrush high speed brushes to help decontaminate your HVAC system’s duct work.
- We are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) so when it comes to your home or office indoor air quality you can rest assured that you have chosen a professional air duct cleaning company that will perform the work in accordance with National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) standards.
- All air duct cleaning services are performed by one of our certified (ASCS) Air Systems Cleaning Specialist.
- Our certified, professional air duct cleaning technicians undergo advanced weekly training using the newest and most advanced air duct cleaning methods using the latest technology.
- Our air duct cleaning technician will assess your air conditioner duct work and suggest the best air duct cleaning method to meet your needs and fit your budget.
Our Gold air duct cleaning service uses our brand new, upgraded, “STATE OF THE ART” 3500 free air CFM negative air vacuum system which puts your entire duct system under a negative vacuum pressure which will remove big particles and small particulates. These particles are so small that you can’t even see them with the human eye, they can be particles as small as .03 microns.
If you choose our premium Platinum air duct cleaning service, we use our brand new “STATE OF THE ART” 3500 free air CFM negative air vacuum system in conjunction with the newest Rotobrush “BrushBeast” air duct cleaning machine to decontaminate your air duct system. With 90% more power and 450 rpm’s of rotation, even the heaviest of debris doesn’t stand a chance against the BrushBeastTM. The rotating cable is enclosed within the hose, so it can be used with every type of duct application, including flexible ductwork. The powerful vacuum system quickly collects the debris which are not released back into the air. This combination ensures your air ducts are professionally cleaned every time for the most thorough air duct cleaning service available.